The AMADE research group of the University of Girona seeks a post-doctorate investigator to apply a scholarship call of the Catalan Government.
Program Requirements for the candidates:
- The doctor’s degree shall be from the period between 01/01/2009 and 31/12/2014
- In the moment of incorporation to AMADE the candidate shall have at least 2 years of postdoctoral experience outside of Spain.
- The candidate shall not have lived or worked in Spain more than 12 months in the previous three years to the submission of the application.
Profile of the candidate:
- Candidates must have performed their PhD on a topic related to the mechanical behavior of laminated composite materials (testing, simulation, etc.)
- Very good command of written and spoken English. Reporting exclusively in English.
- Used to work independently and enjoy working in an international environment as well as close contact to researchers.
- Scholarship for 24 months (total financial contribution of 86.000 euros & 6000 euros for further training and trainning)
- Interesting and challenging environment with highly motivated colleagues
- ISO 17025 and NADCAP accredited experimental testing facilities
- Opportunity to actively contribute to Academy & Industry Research Collaboration
Contact information and timing:
Interested candidates please send your CV and a brief motivation letter with description of your work experience to the e-mail email@example.com by November 13th 2016. The deadline of the call is December 1st 2016.